Say goodbye to dry, cracked skin forever with this all natural DIY Lotion.
This lotion locks in moisture, softens, repairs, and protects the skin, making it great for softening dry skin, cracked heels, cuticles, and calluses. This is an essential part of our skin routine (especially in the winter).
Beeswax Shea Butter Lotion
Apply to skin when needed (a little bit goes a long way).
- 1 Tbsp Beeswax ((Candelilla Wax and Soy Wax may be used instead))
- 2 Tbsp Shea Butter
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 6 Drops Essential Oil (optional)
Add in shea butter and coconut oil and stir until completely melted.
Remove from heat, then add essential oils if using any.
- Pour into a container and let set until lotion is solid. (Put in the fridge or freezer for a faster setting time).
- Apply this lotion and let it soak in before doing the dishes to prevent dryness and puckered fingers.
- Do not apply on face. (This is a recipe for guaranteed breakouts)
- After applying to feet put on a pair of socks to achieve softer than a baby’s bottom skin. Alternatively use cotton gloves on hands .