Is your skin in need of a pick-me-up? We’ve got you covered. This sugar scrub is a staple in our self care routine because it leaves the skin soft and glowing, plus it smells ahh-mazing. Who doesn’t want that?
Lemon and Lavender is the perfect scent combo that is calming and uplifting. The best part is that these oils are phenomenal for your skin. Lemon essential oil brightens skin and kills bacteria making it great for blemishes and acne prone skin. Lavender essential oil soothes and calms skin while acting as a mood enhancer. Lavender EO is inexpensive and versatile. It is definitely worth incorporating into your beauty routine.
Essential oils are very concentrated and should be used with care. We recommend learning about each essential oil before use in order to fully benefit from them.
Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have pre-existing health conditions. Keep away from children and pets.
Lemon Lavender Sugar Scrub
- 1/4 cup Virgin Coconut Oil (softened)
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Add all ingredients together. Mix until smooth.
Apply to body, scrub until sugar dissolves for optimal exfoliation, rinse, and rub remaining oil into skin. Enjoy!
- We recommend avoiding application to face because coconut oil can clog facial pores.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to six months.